and are waiting patiently for the Boring Tuesday Farm Report.
Well, after 7 consecutive days of rain, here it is.
Sunflowers, 19".
Potatoes, 23".
Pumpkins beginning to take over their portion of the universe. Once they get going, I hope the weeds are decimated in the battle.
South 40 pumpkin / watermelon patch. The race is on.
South 40 weed border. Not only is this meant to keep out marauding bandits, but also to entice monarch butterflies.
There may have been one in the vicinity yesterday (butterflies, not bandits), but perhaps that's wishful thinking. Have you seen any in your garden this year?
Last, but not least, a very scarred English cucumber. No doubt a victim of the territorial war being waged in my front yard.
Thought for the day. I knew you'd enjoy this one.
Until then, keep stitchin' . . .







3 comments:
Looks like you have some pretty zinnias!
Always enjoy the updates on your garden. Looking good!
Right now I just have acres of weeds...your garden is looking productive!
Post a Comment