Thursday, June 4, 2015

This, that, and t'other . . .

 These photos were taken at the Mennonite Market . . .
Wanted to show my pal K.C. just what she was missing by going off on adventures without me.
 Yesterday, was a slow work day so I managed to finally get the taters and onions in.
as well as the last of the pepper plants.  Every year I vow to get started early.  And it seems every year I get set back.  The potatoes and onions should have gone in in March.  Sigh.

Here's the porch floor, first coat of paint.  We'll wait for the rain to stop before adding the next coat.

However, today work was light again, so I took time to finish the second coat on the inside spokes and got a bit more of the first coat done on the outside spokes.
Life in the country, doesn't get much more exciting than this.

Until then, keep stitchin' . . .

2 comments:

Purple Pam said...

Sounds like you have a very exciting country life. Where do you find time to work and sew?

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

That market looks great!!! And um.... thanks for reminding me - the deck is on our summer list too.....