Monday, February 9, 2015

Weekend recap.

Saturday . . . LOTS of ironing.

 Sunday, lots of ironing and sewing.

Streak of lightening pattern, for Honor Flight in May.  The first top is done.  The second is 1/3 assembled.
 These units are for the third; I'm changing the layout to a bars quilt.
There are many more pieces to assemble.  The goal is to get at least 4 tops done this week.

My original idea was to make a queen sized top. I nixed that and will make 4 tops around 50" x 60".

Rectangles measure 2-1/2" x 4- 1/2".

Do you have any sections / pieces / strips tucked away to make your own Honor Flight quilt?
We stayed up way too late last night.  Dolly is still recovering.

Until then, keep stitchin' . . .

3 comments:

Mayleen said...

I'd say you have had a very productive weekend. Dolly must be tired from supervising, lol!

Vicki W said...

I really like that quilt pattern a lot!

Susan Tidwell said...

streak of lightning! awesome pattern, keep up the good work!