Sometimes being in a hurry produces interesting results.
Don't ask me how this happened. . .. you know how left brained I am when it comes to layout and construction.
Perhaps I needed more peanut butter.
The second streak of lightening top is a bit smaller.
Why does it have sawtooth edges you ask . . . it will get trimmed square after quilting.
These 4 blue and light quilt tops came from one original project which had been semi-assembled, semi-dis-assembled, and finally all pieces, units and sections were folded into a container for another day.
Please don't tell me I'm the only one who does this.
There are a still few pieces and rectangle units left and I'm considering handing them off to a friend to finish another top to donate.
Again, please don't tell me that I'm the only one who does this. LOL
On the other hand, just think of all of the QOV tops that would get done if more people did this.
Until then, keep stitchin . . .
1 comment:
I think you made a great save from a UFO! Also I really like the first one.
Post a Comment