I'd say 5, possibly 6 inches of new snow.
The view from my office. For which I'm eternally grateful. Believe me, after years of mid-city high rise office building cubicles, small city freezing metal building manufacturing company, various cheek by jowl desk arrangements for a host of companies from marketing to merchandising, and even 5 years in a hospital closet office (yes truly it was literally a closet), every single day I enjoy working from my balcony and embrace the panorama before me.
Third star is assembled. I'm busy cutting up kits for the rest. Lots of fabric to starch yet, but it's okay, I won't be traveling anywhere until everything melts.
Until then, keep stitchin' . . .
5 comments:
stay warm. we got 8 or 9 inches
I envy you the snow, md that fabulous colorful start of a quilt. Stay warm. Maw
The snow does look so inviting for someone who has just been through a very hot summer. You stay warm, and I'll try to stay cool.
My goodness - looks like you are living in Canada!
You have a lovely view! It looks like we got about the same amount of snow. It's just about the perfect amount. It would be even better if it was going to be 50 and sunny tomorrow!
Post a Comment