advice from other quilters on what in the world to do for a border here.
Any ideas?
I have about 1/2 yard of the bubble gum pink left.
Dolly is giving me the "I've no idea, but is it time for dinner" look.
Of course I get that a lot.
Until then, keep stitchin' . . .
6 comments:
How about a square on point at the tip end of each sashing point? So that would be 3 on top and bottom and 4 on each side. Not a great idea but maybe it will spark something better
Piano keys?
Maybe a 4-pathc in the alternate blocks? or maybe a sting block? If you need more pinks let me know...tripping over bags of them here!
Okay, here's what I think. I think you should take this sweet quilt top and make a trip back to Missouri Star Quilts and visit their solids shop and get a whole bunch more pinks to use in your border.
(And, no, I have no affiliation with MSQC other than spending money via the internet! Funny!)
nice and simple, love it! sorry I am the worst on design ideas, but I am sure whatever you choose will be beautiful.
I can picture it with a border of a whole bunch of little churn dashes that are not on point.
Post a Comment