Thursday, October 9, 2014

Are you bored yet?

This will wake you up.  The next 3 photos are Giclees done by Ginger Donn of Wildlife Art.

Outstanding colors.
 So serene.
 Can you hear this robin singing?

Ginger and I had a lovely discussion about our love of animals and the wonderful folks who rescue them.  She's an incredibly talented lady.  If you love good art at a reasonable price, you'll want one of her pieces.

website:  gingerdonn.com

 Talk about sturdy!
 Are these not dreamy enough for an afternoon nap?  I love wood furniture and Mr. Richard Egli sure knows how to build quality into comfort.  He lives close by, so if you're interested in a chair just e-mail me so I can pass along his number.

This trio was created by JoLynn Matthews of Dancin Sun Pottery in Bryson City.  Lovely glazing technique, don't you agree?  JoLynn can be reached at Dancinsun130@aol.com

There are a few more photos of Fall Festival to share.  Sewing room photos won't be available until the rain stops so I can paint and assemble a few more dollies to move furniture around with.  Good gracious granny, this project is about to wear me out.

Until then, keep stitchin' . . . 

1 comment:

Susan Tidwell said...

love the wedding ring quilt in the shadows... :)