Wednesday, October 8, 2014

This year I did something unique.

As I toured Fall Festival at the John C. Campbell Folk School and took photographs of hand-crafted items,
I asked each booth owner to write on the back of their business card, what they created so I could match names to pictures.

 This booth featured Nonna's Santas and let me tell ya, they were incredibly detailed, uniquely accessorized, and lovingly created with exacting detail.  A must have for any true Santa collector.  (contact:  alanepassaro@yahoo.com)

 Jane Burke, a marquetry artist, also teaches classes at the folk school.
 She can be reached at www.JaneBurke.com
Many of you have heard of David Goldhagen of blown glass fame.  His studio is located close by in Hayesville, GA.  (contact:  www.goldhagenglass.com)

That was quite a storm last night.  For those of you in the Ringgold, Georgia area where the EF1 tornado hit, please stay safe.

Until then, keep stitchin' . . .

No comments: