Thursday, December 26, 2013

Yaaaaay, I did it!


This was a special gift for a dear friend who sets a beautiful table.  I think the final length was around 65".  I quilted it by outlining each of the houses, putting swirls in the sky, following the plaid strip around the perimeter, and then stippling the bottom.

Of course you could use this pattern with a non-striped fabric.  I have a cute print that I'm thinking of trying the next time I make one.  But that will have to wait.  There are other fish to fry in the sewing room once I get the current fabric stacks put away.  You know how it is after a big sew-a-thon.

Dolly, the Bunz, and I hope you had a lovely Christmas with lots of yummy treats!

Until then, keep stitchin' . . .

1 comment:

YankeeQuilter said...

Nice finish! Hope you Dolly and the buns have a nice Christmas!