To help me get this VERY SIMPLE PATTERN . . . together.
Actually the original length of fabric was 70". (Now down to 38")
I think I took it apart 3 times.
And I'm really not sure how many times I sliced off the pie shape. But it's quilted now so I'll do the binding tonight. Simply put, I'm good at making up my own patterns, but have a difficult time following others. Even when the instructions are clear and concise, as they are in this pattern.
Another lesson in humility, and yes, I was kidding about the elephant.
Dolly has a new toy. I cleaned out the sock drawer. 2 non-matched socks get shoved in the toe of the 3rd and a knot is tied. Then it's play time.
Except once Dolly gets a hold of something,
She absolutely, unconditionally will not let go.
Unless of course she smells a hamburger cooking.
I hope none of you were caught in the 5-hour back-up / pile-up on the PA turnpike recently.
And to all of those out West affected by the storm, L.L. Bean sells those ice grippers that clip on the bottom of your boots. There are even some boots for pups!
Stay safe out there folks.
Until then, keep stitchin' . . .
1 comment:
Congrats on the lovely table runner finish...AMEN to the difficulty of following patterns. I have the same problem, but I guess it pushed me into designing...and you...so not a bad thing! I notice when I cut out pictures of quilts from quilt magazines that I want o do, I rarely save the directions. Sometimes I think I am just completely mental.
Teresa ;o)
Post a Comment