Friday, December 6, 2013
Does anyone know how New York gained the title, "The Big Apple"?
Jeremiah doesn't really care, he just wants a slice of the real thing.
To enjoy while resting on his bench.
While I try to capture the moment on digital.
We can't say film anymore can we?
And since it's such a lovely gray and rainy day out, AGAIN, ugh.
I decided to take a photo of the latest finished QOV quilt top. I'm trying to learn better lighting techniques with the new camera.
Evidently I need to keep practicing.
Enjoy your weekend everyone. Please remember to salt your elderly neighbor's porch and icy steps. A box of rock salt is much, much cheaper than an ER visit.
Until then, keep stitchin' . . .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Love, love this quilt! Don't be surprised if I make a Quilt of Valor out of this pattern in 2014!!
Post a Comment