Tuesday, October 1, 2013

It's a sad day in Bunzberg


Three bunny babies left us for Heaven today.

It's hard losing one, but three in one day is cataclysmic.

Since I'm new to the business of raising bunnies, of course I did not recognize the signs of mucoid enteritis or even know that there was anything I could do to prevent it.  The third one died in my arms while I attempted to administer Pedialyte.  

It's a very sad day.  I'll be back in awhile.

San

5 comments:

Mayleen said...

A hug and my prayers for you.

Carolyn said...

Oh, I'm so sorry. At least they knew they were loved.

Pam said...

I am so sorry to hear about the loss of the little bunnies. How hard for you! Hugs!

Madalene Axford Murphy said...

So sorry. Hope the rest are doing okay.

Carol said...

Oh I'm so sorry...take good care.