Monday, October 21, 2013

There's nothing like a little cuddle time!


The babies have really grown since you last saw them.






There are four left.  Each ready for adoption.  


I played around with this pattern on Saturday.  If you'll notice, I borrowed an idea from Kathy on using larger scale prints in the large triangle area; rather outside of my comfort zone, but I like it.


I plan on working this up in a couple other color ways and offering a sew-along starting Sunday.  Would you like to join in?  The process will be simplified and won't take much time.

The hard part will be picking just 3 colors.  You'll need a dark, light, and medium.  A half a yard for each color should be plenty.

You have a few days to get everything washed, dried, torn on grain and starched.

The starching is very important!

Until then, keep stitchin' . . .



1 comment:

Purple Pam said...

Okay, I am in. For your large print, you only used 1/2 hard?