Thursday, October 10, 2013

Fall is the prettiest time of the year in North Carolina!

 Folks travel from all over to visit the John C. Campbell Folk School.
This person must be a teacher. . . . .

 . . . either that or it's a code word I'm not familiar with.

This building serves many functions.  The top consists of dorm rooms, the second level is for music classes, but if you're taking a cooking class, you would be working in the lowest level on the right hand side.  The wood fired oven is located nearby, to the right.  I need to plan my visits for when the pizza is ready to be taste tested.  Ummmm.

And after eating all of those delicious tidbits, there are plenty of trails to walk them off.

Oklahoma may have wide open spaces, but North Carolina has the prettiest mountains. 

Until then, keep stitchin' . . . 

1 comment:

Purple Pam said...

Sounds like you had a good visit at the Folk Art School. I would want to be there at pizza tasting time, too.