Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Just a bit of binding and it's done!

How can 5 years pass so quickly?
 This Amish Boston Commons has been waiting a long time to be completed.

I love the contrast that hand-dyed fabrics add to the mix.

This quilt goes well with Fall I'm thinkin'.

 Dolly is simply very glad for cooler weather and prances around in the brisk morning air like a frisky colt.  She doesn't prance often, but it's a sight to see, LOL.

When I open my Etsy shop, this will be one of the first things listed.  Stay tuned.

Until then, keep stitchin' . . .

6 comments:

Carol said...

It sure is pretty! It does remind me of fall! Happy Dolly! Howie's been loving the cooler mornings...he puts his nose up in the air and takes it all in...and has a little extra pep in his step. Happy Dogs!

Paula, the quilter said...

Sweeeet. You are opening an Etsy shop? Let me know how that goes as I have been considering it for all those pairs of socks I've been knitting.

Susan Tidwell said...

love the colors and the quilting!

Madalene Axford Murphy said...

Quite an eye-catcher!And very fancy quilting,too!

Purple Pam said...

Your quilt is wonderful. Also, nice quilting.

Dolly is just too cute, as well as the bunnies.

Melanie said...

Great scenery along with a beautiful piece. Dolly looks a tad bored.