Sunday, October 2, 2011

I went, I saw, AND I took pictures!

You may recall that the John C. Campbell Fall Festival is always held the first weekend in October. Despite the crisp chilly weather yesterday, they had a very large crowd.

Knowing that, I like to go very early on Sunday morning when there is space in the booths to take pictures.


I visit with various friends who are vendors, enjoy viewing the lovely workmanship which seems to get better each year . . .

And head home.
This year I made a new friend, but don't think Dolly would appreciate the competition, so I left her there.

I'll share more pictures throughout the week.

Until then, keep stitchin' . . .

3 comments:

ann hermes said...

I love the baskets. I bought a similar style basket, multi-colored slats, a couple weeks ago at a craft show. I love it for fall decorating.

Melanie said...

What fun-- love the photos...It looks like your friends are wearing boots....

YankeeQuilter said...

How fun...I think Dolly might like a friend~