Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Actually no, I've not been quilting . .

While the colors of Fall are slowly encroaching along with cooler temperatures,


I've been diligently checking off the pre-winter tasks which should have been done in 2010. And once again, I'm almost out of time.


However, hope abounds! Today Mr. Fixit finally showed up to work on the faulty siding.


And Ms. Painter will be here on Friday with her crew to begin the final process of pressure washing and painting the rest of the house; alas, the part I could not reach.


After that all I'll need to do is pull all of the windows in order to sand and seal their exterior side.


As you can imagine, Ms. Dolly is taking it all in stride, catching catnaps and in between following Mr. Fixit around to inspect all work being done.

It's a tough job, but somebody has to do it.


Until then, keep stitchin' . . .

5 comments:

Quilts And Pieces said...

I"d come nap with Dolly!

Carol said...

Bless her heart...that's a really hard job, keeping up with all that activity...LOL!

Melanie said...

I'm thankful you are calling the painter-- I worry about you on those ladders... Looks like DOlly is tuckered out. Quilting time will come.

Floss said...

I'll take Dolly's job, I think she has the right idea.

Purple Pam said...

Looks like Ms. Dolly is doing her part very well.