Monday, March 22, 2010

Spring snow?

This will teach me not to mention the fact that I opened windows and let spring in this past weekend.

At least I have another chance to build a snowman, albeit a rather small one.

Until then, keep stitchin' . . .

6 comments:

Pam said...

Hi San

You have had more snow down there than we have had up here in the Canadian north!! At least in my neck of the woods.

I love that quilt of the four patch on point. Such a simple design but such a pretty quilt. I have been cutting scraps into 2 1/2 inch strips to one day make a 4 patch quilt.

Happy Spring!!

YankeeQuilter said...

Isn't it amazing how fast the temp dropped today! I swear when I went out for a walk it was warm and when I got back I needed gloves...

BitnByAQuiltingBug said...

Hmmm....you did mention that you had your windows open the other day. That was the same day we got a dusting of snow here in Michigan. Today is in the 50's and the sun is shining and now...at last....my windows are open! Ironic? Karma? Giggles!

Carol said...

OMG...this has been one crazy winter!

antique quilter said...

do not even think about sending that snow up here...we have had a lot of rain again since yesterday
NO MORE SNOW

Susan said...

Wow, something is not right...warm here and snow there? I'm not complaining though...just stating the facts! ;0)