Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Just a reminder . . .

to all my pals in the frozen north . . .





that the green grass of spring is just around the corner! Albeit, a rather big corner. . . . but a corner nonetheless!


Boy, am I ready for a road trip. Who wants to schedule the bus?

Until then, keep stitchin' . . .

6 comments:

Cheryl Willis said...

I just love this quilt! I am going to have to add it to my TO-DO list. I have been wanting to use up solids and this is perfect! thanks cw

BitnByAQuiltingBug said...

Book me a seat on that bus!

antique quilter said...

yes I am ready for a road trip to PA, Love that amish quilt did you make it?
can you send me a picture of it please?
wow.....
sitting here school closed again today ..probably 20 inches of snow outside.....
very very pretty and lots of quilting going on...
Kathie

Susan said...

You are such a tease...flowers, green grass, blue skies, quilts and BURKHOLDER'S!

Sheila said...

Definitely count me in! Love, love, love the quilt... is that a GypsyQuilter original??? Stay warm...

BlueRidge Boomer said...

Thanks ..... I needed that!!