I went to see it this past weekend and was disappointed. The theater was packed and apparently many did like it as they were crying. I expected so much more.
I haven't read this one or seen the movie yet. I felt the same way about The Secret Life of Bees. While the movie was great, it just wasn't as good as the book. I find that with most books that are made into movies, and I'm usually glad that I read the book first.
3 comments:
I didn't want to cry on purpose.....I really want to see "It's Complicated" with Meryl Streep....I'll pay to laugh....
I went to see it this past weekend and was disappointed. The theater was packed and apparently many did like it as they were crying. I expected so much more.
I haven't read this one or seen the movie yet. I felt the same way about The Secret Life of Bees. While the movie was great, it just wasn't as good as the book. I find that with most books that are made into movies, and I'm usually glad that I read the book first.
Post a Comment