Thursday, February 4, 2010

Has anyone seen my purple fabric?

You know, the one with the pink elephants?

I'm sure it's here somewhere. LOL.

When the weather clears and I can get my cabinets moved out of storage, I'll be able to unload my supplies and have a working studio once again. You can bet at the first sign of warmer temps I'll be building my new design wall in preparation for some serious sewing.

Meanwhile, I hope you all have enough fabric to weather this weekend's coming storm. If not do stop by, but bring your ladder. I can probably unearth a piece or two.

Until then, keep stitchin' . . .

15 comments:

BitnByAQuiltingBug said...

Oh! If only we lived closer to one another! I'd climb Mount Fabric for you! We'd reach for the summit!

Anonymous said...

I think I could shop your stash!! Wowzers! One thing for sure if you lose power you've got plenty of comfy cozy materials to cuddle up with!

Pam said...

Do you watch the Y&R?? Ashley is looking for purple fabric as well -LOL..

Have fun searching :))

Susan said...

Oh man...you weren't kidding when you said that it would take you forever to unpack, were you? Yikes!

YankeeQuilter said...

oh no....another storm?

Anita said...

Looks like you have recently moved to NC. My husband is from the Rosman area which is also western NC. We moved this year from WA to ID so I have a bedroom that looks alot like your storage area. As soon as the new quilt room is finished I'll also be able to get some organization going.

Gina said...

And the best of luck

Love and hugs Gina xxx

Carol said...

I'll bet it's in the back right corner, bottom bin...LOL! That's the way it always is!

Anonymous said...

No, but I bet you have my turquoise leafy batik that I can't seem to find!

Elaine Adair said...

OMGosh! foot tapping ...... tap, tap, tap -- I know a place where you can unload some of those fabrics ...

LOL -- My gosh, what if you got run over by a cement truck tomorrow -- what would happen to all that treasure?????

Jenni said...

OMG!! It would take me days to put all that away as I'd have to look at every fabric and no doubt re-organise it. What fun.

grammilou said...

YIKES!!!!!

Purple Pam said...

It would be a pleasure to help you look through all those bins for your purple fabric with pink elephants on it!

Quilts And Pieces said...

Hey - when did you take a pic of my sewing room!!!! :)

Carole said...

I think it's in the bin behind the red container on the left! LOL Cheers!