If you'd like to shout in a quiet way and provide free mammograms for underprivileged women, click on the breast cancer link and that lil' pink button. It's that easy. And free!
Also, if you click on the animal rescue tab and then the purple button, you'll help feed a furry friend in need.
The internet makes amazing things happen, so click if you care.
Until then, keep stitchin' . . .
8 comments:
What a great post...I love the pink quilt. Both those sites are so wonderful.
How pretty!
I have never actually liked pink. Having said that, I picked up some very pretty fabric this weekend - a set of Aviary charm squares from Moda. There's quite a lot of pink in there...
A bit of pink brightens every day (and quilt!)
You are so right - can't beat pink!
Love the quilting! Cute quilt! Cheers!
Really charming, I must get more pink fabric!
I was just looking back at a few of your post and this quilt jumped out at me, I love the srtting.
Post a Comment