Thursday, February 18, 2010

How 'bout Cheddar and Toast?

I admired Lori's cheddar and crackers so much, I just had to jump in using 2" squares in the 4-patches and 4-3/4" squares of cheddar. Triangles are from 3-1/2" squares cut in quarters. But boy do I miss my design wall, as placing the pinks and blues will get tricky.

Today we have sunshine and "no snow". Tomorrow's predicted high will be 48 degrees - downright balmy. Could spring really be on the way?

Until then, keep stitchin' . . .

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your cheddar and crackers just might be the favorite of mine so far!! Love those browns!!

Quilts And Pieces said...

I want to do this one also! But decided I wanted a solid cheddar. So darn, I had to order some! :)

Going on a road trip this weekend - no time for quilt shopping, but I'm sure to have some adventures to share when I get back!

Lori said...

It's looking great!!!

Mary Lou Weidman said...

Cheddar us my most favorite of all in any quilt and I loved this!