Ooooo these nine patches are gorgeous!!!
this is going to sound weird, but that is so cute i want to squeeze it's cheeks.
very pretty!
Love those little nine patches!
oh love these, you know I love nine patches!!!looking greatkeep going
Is this some of your dyed material?
Your nine patches are so bright and cheerful. I love nine patches. Thanks for sharing the great pictures of those beautiful quilts. They are wonderful, and so colorful. Sometimes the simple designs are the most effective.
Guess, this will be a great colourful Quilt with a touch of Amish ;-)Martina
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Ooooo these nine patches are gorgeous!!!
this is going to sound weird, but that is so cute i want to squeeze it's cheeks.
very pretty!
Love those little nine patches!
oh love these, you know I love nine patches!!!
looking great
keep going
Is this some of your dyed material?
Your nine patches are so bright and cheerful. I love nine patches. Thanks for sharing the great pictures of those beautiful quilts. They are wonderful, and so colorful. Sometimes the simple designs are the most effective.
Guess, this will be a great colourful Quilt with a touch of Amish ;-)
Martina
Post a Comment