Even without the benefit of 3D, it's the most "color-full" epic I've ever seen on the big screen.
The creative genious in both technology and artistic merit is to be commended. If you've not seen the movie yet, as a quilter, I highly recommend it. And if you know any botanists, take them along also. They'll love the flora and fauna.
Until then keep stitchin' . . . .
The creative genious in both technology and artistic merit is to be commended. If you've not seen the movie yet, as a quilter, I highly recommend it. And if you know any botanists, take them along also. They'll love the flora and fauna.
Until then keep stitchin' . . . .
2 comments:
My guys just about dragged me to this movie last week. I wasn't interested. I came out of there loving the movie far more than they did!
I so wanted this to be successful. I really wanted James Cameron to have a winning movie with this and I'm happy to hear of it.
Post a Comment