

This lil' fella came for a quick snack today. Luckily I was able to get a shot of him using my zoom lens. His coloring is inspiring, as I love black and white quilts with a touch of red. I even have one started (in that baggie stack you know), which of course is still packed.
So for now I'll just enjoy the colorful show and hope that these wee creatures find a warm spot to nest in on this very chilly 27-degree day.
Until then, keep stitchin' . . .
4 comments:
love the photo ---- I have wishes over a black and shades of creme color for a quilt.....some tea dyed squares...oh one of these days....
Love the picture. We had two woodpeckers this past year, mother and daughter/son.
Good thing you mentioned the zoom lens...here I was thinking you were hanging off your deck or something!!
~Joan
He's BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment