Young oak trees pop up everywhere in the spring, leading me to wonder how squirrels remember where they hid their stash.
Kinda like quilters who move. Perhaps someone should invent an iron that beeps and lights up when you whistle. After all, they did it for car key rings.
Until then, keep stitchin' . . .
2 comments:
Ha ha!
I watched a squirrel bury a bunch of pine nuts last summer in a spot that gets buried with several feet of snow each winter. I wondered how would he get those seeds when he needed them?
Isn't it amazing how we need our irons as much as our sewing machines!Good luck with the search.
I've always wondered how they remember where they buried their acorns...you're right, by the looks of the little tiny oak trees popping up in my yard...I think they don't remember so well...LOL!
Post a Comment