Oh, I love your little nine patches! I have some fabric that I dyed last summer...maybe I need to think about making some little nine patches with it! (Like I need another project! LOL)
Enjoy the combination. I would not have thought the "sprinkles" came from the single piece of fabric you showed earlier. That's cool. I enjoy your blog. I have been following for quite some time but never posted before.
5 comments:
Those 9patches are just darling. Isn't it great how different a small piece of a certain fabric looks than the overall whole piece of fabric?
Oh, I love your little nine patches! I have some fabric that I dyed last summer...maybe I need to think about making some little nine patches with it! (Like I need another project! LOL)
yummy!
the pink background is awesome
love those little nine patches
hope your sending this little quilt to me :)
Kathie
Enjoy the combination. I would not have thought the "sprinkles" came from the single piece of fabric you showed earlier. That's cool. I enjoy your blog. I have been following for quite some time but never posted before.
Post a Comment