I don't think I've seen snow come down this fast since I lived in Pennsylvania. I'm very excited, as I want to try snow dying if I can locate my "somewhere-its-packed", ready-to-dye fabric.
If you're also experiencing extreme weather, please make sure your animals have a warm shelter with plenty of fresh water.
Until then, keep stitchin' . . .
5 comments:
Oh yes...snow this evening and through the night for many in NC. I think we are just getting freezing rain with mixed snow so nothing like what you'll have.
Your little quilt is darling.
looks great! BOLD colors!
looking forward to seing how you quilt it!
Kathie
We are expecting lots of ice here...put out the bird seed and have the local stray cat taking up residence in the garage. How does he know it is going to bad out? He only lets me near him when he needs a warm place to sleep...
Love those tiny sprinkles! Way too fun!
How cute this little quilt is! Dynamic and stunning. Thinking of you warmly. *karendianne.
Post a Comment