. . . is actually seeing how many quilts there are. Here's a sampling.
Until then, keep stitchin' . . .
WOW! Absolutely amazing and so beautiful.
Gorgeous...that balcony view simply wonderful!!!!
wow what a great display!of course I clicked on the picture and was hoping to take a closer lookit didn't open up :(Kathie
Oh! That looks so pretty! You should be so proud!Kristie
Lovely! Feels good to look at all this work, doesn't it?
Is it Christmas yet? LOLOL I have an empty corner in my sewing room and used up all the scraps in ONE box ...
Gorgeous work...like a trip down memory lane, huh?~Joan
Now there is a great reason to have bought this house - your very own built in quilt rack!! I bet you spotted that right off!!I can imagine you have been working very hard getting organized? Are you done yet?
What a wonderful view you have on your balcony! Nice work.
Post a Comment
10 comments:
WOW! Absolutely amazing and so beautiful.
WOW! Absolutely amazing and so beautiful.
Gorgeous...that balcony view simply wonderful!!!!
wow what a great display!
of course I clicked on the picture and was hoping to take a closer look
it didn't open up :(
Kathie
Oh! That looks so pretty! You should be so proud!
Kristie
Lovely! Feels good to look at all this work, doesn't it?
Is it Christmas yet? LOLOL I have an empty corner in my sewing room and used up all the scraps in ONE box ...
Gorgeous work...like a trip down memory lane, huh?
~Joan
Now there is a great reason to have bought this house - your very own built in quilt rack!! I bet you spotted that right off!!
I can imagine you have been working very hard getting organized? Are you done yet?
What a wonderful view you have on your balcony! Nice work.
Post a Comment