Wednesday, October 7, 2009

The good news is . . . .


All the fabric is out of storage and on the front porch. (Do you think the neighbors are wondering if I'll be opening a quilt shop? LOL)

And there's more glorious color taking place in my front yard.

When I was little I called these "strawberry trees."

This is my soon to be studio. Complete with a 14' ceiling which I must finish painting . . . yup, this weekend.

The carpet is a kind of aqua green, very cushy and lovely. I decided I was running out of time so I called Frank at Tri-State Carpet Cleaning. He has a new machine and did a fantastic job. It looks brand new! If you're local and need yours done before the holidays, just e-mail me and I'll share his number. His prices are very reasonable.

Until then, keep stitchin' . . .

11 comments:

Blogless me said...

Waw again! You are so lucky to have such a spacious studio. I have you on my Google Reader, so I'll be peaking again to see how your workspace develops. And that stash - what gorgeous quilts will come out of it - I want to see more!

YankeeQuilter said...

The green rug looks nice with all the green light coming in from the trees....you are almost done!

Anonymous said...

Oh boy I'd say it looks like your ready to open a shop...your own...the space is devine!

Elaine Adair said...

Keep up the good work! My goodness, you work very neatly!

Jennifer D said...

Your Stash is impressive! I envy your empty room/ soon to be studio.
Oh how I wish I had more space.

Michele Bilyeu said...

Oh my goodness gracious me! And I thought your bounty of beauty was topped by your fantastic house and studio space...I'd take this bevy of boxed beauty off your hands in a heartbeat;)

Paula, the quilter said...

I am loving your new space! *sigh* *drool*

Pam said...

I bet the neighbours would be hoping to be your friend and you would make them a quilt!!

Your new studio looks fanastic - It certainly is a big step up from your former basement room isn't it!!

Happy rearranging!!

Purple Pam said...

Things are progressing nicely. Looks like you will have a wonderful studio. Congratulations!

Doris said...

I'm jealous of your views! And that balcony for photographing quilts...!

Lynn Dykstra said...

great space!