Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Is it true that blonds have more fun?

If so, I'm about to find out. . . .

One half of the closet was painted bright iced yellow, the side with the slant. I took the remaining yellow, mixed it with country white and did the right hand side.

Do you know why I did the slanted side bright yellow . . . . so I would not hit my head on the wall.

Okay, you can stop laughing now. . . . I'm sure it will wash out eventually.

Until then, keep stitchin' . . . .

5 comments:

Deb said...

Extremely sensible thinking. Nice colours too.

antique quilter said...

actually great idea!
I painted closets last year with a color that was too dark for the walls ...well its too dark for the closets too, so they will have to be repainted
didn't think about adding white to it, that would help!
Kathie

Anonymous said...

Lookin good. I have a few closets that could use your expertise. Any offers?

Carol said...

Oh I like it a lot!

pwl said...

Okay - now the jingle from that commercial is going to go through my head all night. Thank you! LOL

Your closet is looking very nice. :)