Okay, so about the only places I haven't lived in yet are a lighthouse or a wigwam. And okay, I was only in the camping trailer from summer into fall . . . however, I will be warm this winter and for many winters to come with my new pellet stove. Of course . . . that's no reason to stop making quilts.
Until then, keep stitchin' . . .
6 comments:
No more chopping wood. We have a pellet stove and LOVE it!!!! Nothing like having something to back up to to keep you warm. Beautiful style also...Ours in fifteen years old of ugly....
Hope it keeps you nice and warm! I love having a fireplace even though it doesn't do much more than warm the room it's in.
We looked at pellet stoves about 25 years ago but here in the South we wouldn't use it much so decided against it. Your's looks much nicer than what we looked at.
Thats a gorgeous fireplace, a really attractive piece to look at. You will certainly be nice and warm this winter.
No there's a fireplace a girl can get attached to!
That is such a cozy and great and rustic looking fireplace!! It looks just like the whole gang should be cuddled up sitting close and warming their toes on the hearth!! I am a big sucker for real fires. Do you get a nice little flame from the pellets? We have been enjoying the new fireplace downstairs lately. It is getting very windy and rainy here now.
Post a Comment