This is the slowest paint job I've ever done, but other things seem to keep getting in the way, like packing. Somehow I know you can relate.

The only thing left to do on the stairway peak is the edge just under the ceiling. Since I am not, nor ever have been a professional acrobat . . . I'll hire Mr. Professional Paint Guy to tackle that one.
This is the opposite wall . . . and yes that ceiling peaks at 18 feet. I'm hoping to get it done this weekend, I just have to convince a friend or two to hold the ladder. Any volunteers?
Until then, keep stitchin' . . . .
6 comments:
What a magnificent space! It has the feel of a chapel - you are one lucky lady!
wow what a great room
just look at all that natural light oh and a deck to sit out and quilt on this fall ;)
good luck painting that wall!!!
not me call the pro's!
Kathie
San it's a wonderful, wonderful house. I'm so happy for you. I love the railing that will be full of quilts and all that light coming in. Love it!
Looks like a "Happily Ever After...." to me.....
Hi San!
Your home is absolutely fantastic with all those windows and light! Ah yes...get somebody else to handle the heights of painting! Wow...tall ceilings like our home!
Yikes! Not me! Be careful.
Post a Comment