Here are the last four QOV tops that I'll be sending off to the Heart Strings group to be finished. Well, okay, the last for this year. Who knows what next year will bring.
If you'd like to learn more about this worthwhile project, just click on Heart Strings. Remember, they don't have to be red, white and blue. You can use up your odd pieces and blocks like I did. What better way to show our care and support than to wrap a wounded soldier in a quilt!
God bless America and God bless our troops.
Until then, keep stitchin' . . .
5 comments:
I am SO proud of you! This is just fantastic and such a showing all lined up! I have another one started and just work on it in between my two different group's donation stacks! It is possible to make time for one more group to open your heart too, you just have to want to!And Mary's Heartstrings group is just wonderful! I do all of my donating locally since Madigan Army Hospital is only one state away..but oh how I love the feeling of a patriotic! Great selection!
Wonderful quilts for QOV! There's a ton of stitching in those squares.
They are just wonderful!
And a big thank-you from a vet and a quilter (all wrapped in one!)
These look great!
Post a Comment