It's time to cut it up and use it in a quilt back. Or not cut it up and use it in a quilt back. See if you can guess how many squares had a former life as a vest panel.
I keeping trying to think outside the box, as I listen to the mantra "use it up, move it out, get it done, yeee hah!"
Until then, keep stitchin' . . .
5 comments:
My guess is two! LOL....great job using up stuff for the backing!
I see at least two :)
I actually thought that was a lovely quilt front!
My guess would be three. It looks lovely; scraps in my book (from anything) are fabulous! Have a great day.
Looks good to me - hey, why not!
I once purchased one of the panels that had instructions to cut and sew a ??? something or other. It was marked down, was a light-weight thread count, and was the perfect weight for the backing. Used it as the backing for a quilt for a girl of 11, and she LOVED it. Frankly, I thought it was pretty clever also!
Yep, use it up! In 10 years, all that luscious stuff we have now will look dated -- then what?
Now there's and idea for that fugly trout cushion panel I have. I don't even know how I ended up with it but this is such a splendid idea!
Post a Comment