
And here's a bit of detail. See that orange calico by the green cricket, that print is from the 1970's. Yes, ok, I have a textile memory. If only I could remember birthdays half as well.


Now I just have to sew the binding down by hand. A nice project while sitting in front of the fire.
Until then, keept stitchin' . . .

9 comments:
What an incredible quilt! Makes me want to head directly to my sewing room to play with my scraps!
Indeed a beautiful quilt. I think the first picture made me think of fall and the second of spring. Lighting has wonderful effects to quilting!
I have some bit of trouble at times shooting a good quality photo of quilts. I have learned to turn off my flash and to get the most even light I can on the quilt. Sometimes it works.
love this quilt - all the different fabrics and vitality. great work!
Another Knock Out quilt, I really like the border color, makes it pop.
I posted about the Baggie Brigade on my blog yesterday. The motto could bee from Baggie to Bed.
Have a Happy Thanksgiving.
what a nice colorful quilt. Thank You for sharing. Happy Stitching,Amy
I have got to make one of these. After I get stupid xmas gifts done I guess!
Hey San, that's an awesome amount of sewing done, and it looks great! I think it's hard to go wrong with that great layout idea of yours! Have a happy Turkey Day, Hugs, Finn
I love this scrappy quilt. So many colors and designs. Where is it going? Will you keep this one?
Post a Comment