I'll be pinning a larger kitchen sink using Mountain Mist Blue Ribbon batting (100% cotton). This must be quilted every 2" or less, is rather fragile (lock the cats in the bathroom when laying it out), but shrinks up beautifully. For a true antique look, I highly recommend it.
3 comments:
Your kitchen sink quilts are so awesome! that pic along with the title of "this evenings entertainment made me think you were going to whip that quilt off the table and leave the dishes intact on the table!
I loved how the old Mountain Mist Blue Ribbon shrank up and always used it for my finer handquilted quilts-I also liked how the batt itself felt. For the past few years it hasn't been quite the same and the last batt I used felt terrible and didn't wash up the same at all. Is it just me or have you noticed a change?
I love your quilts. They seem like they need to be cuddled in with a cup of tea, hot chocolate or fresh cup of Irish cream coffee. Yummy and cuddly gotta like that combo.
Post a Comment