
And for those of you asking about the hourglass quilt in the background, those squares are 2-1/2" finished. I gave a tutorial for making that block here.
It's been a very long day work-wise so I'll say goodnight for now and . . .
Until then, keep stitchin'
11 comments:
Your shower curtain looks great. And, thanks for the tutorial. I love that smaller quilt!
Love the nine patch!
Busy girl...love your shower curtain!
Your shower curtain would look spectacular in my home! I love that!!!
Love the colors in this one, your guest should feel very special in this room.
Its beautiful and it gave me an idea for some of the quilt tops I have hanging around.
you've been awarded the hazardous to my blog award.
See my blog for details.
Hey San, you made it!!! The pinning table set up I mean...hurray for you! I hope you aren't freezing as you pin. Both the string quilt top and the 9 patch look wonderful to me, and it's such fun to see the hourglass quilt again. Of course I'm always tempted to keep reading when I link back to something, LOL, I had forgotten I sent you vintage 'stuff' as part of the blog-a-versary. Yes indeed, that is a very fine turtle made from drunkards path pieces. Somewhere I've seen a whole quilt from that block..now where was that??? Hmmmm? Hope you are Bonnie are doing well, Hugs, Finn
Beautiful colors! I have one from Lancaster county that is similar to this...I'll try and find the photo.
Oh golly I sure love that shower curtain. I'm almost inspired to make one myself but I just have too many things on the burner burning...
Oh this is gorgeous too!
Post a Comment