Friday, November 21, 2008

Insert clever title here

The borders are on!!!

I don't think it's gotten over 30 degrees here all day. I even heard reports of ice on the roads in neighboring counties. So if you're out driving in this wintry weather, remember to bundle up, wear proper shoes, and drive safely. Bonnie Girl and I will be staying inside finishing the next kitchen sink.
Until then, keep stitchin' . . .

6 comments:

Finn said...

Both tops look great! And yes, brrrrrrr! What's with that cold weather in the south??? Stay warm. Hugs, Finn

Brenda said...

Both quilts are splendid. The weather this time of year can be dangerous. Hope you stay safe and warm at home quilting.

sewprimitive karen said...

The quilts are pretty! Gracious, what cold weather you're having. Stay warm and keep the fires stoked!

Carol said...

Glad you're both staying in where it's nice and warm and safe. Both quilts look great!

pwl said...

Oh, I love them! Your quilts give me so much inspiration. Thank you!

YankeeQuilter said...

The quilts look wonderful. The sun keeps fooling me...so bright but so cold here in Georgia!