Hi San, congrats on the award, I totally agree. Your blog is definitely hazardous to my scrap bag *VBS* Because of course, I so much prefer using that to using stash. Love the machine cleaning tutorial. A great idea. I envy that you can get your machine that wide open. Nothing is reachable on my Pfaff except the feeddogs and the bobbin casing. Really frustrating. Love all the progress you are making on those big quilts, and little darlin' also. Hugs, Finn
1 comment:
Hi San, congrats on the award, I totally agree. Your blog is definitely hazardous to my scrap bag *VBS* Because of course, I so much prefer using that to using stash.
Love the machine cleaning tutorial. A great idea. I envy that you can get your machine that wide open. Nothing is reachable on my Pfaff except the feeddogs and the bobbin casing. Really frustrating. Love all the progress you are making on those big quilts, and little darlin' also. Hugs, Finn
Post a Comment