Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Part 3



Center 7-1/2" - 2x4 in the middle of the vertical 15-1/2" - 2x6, aligning bottom edge on base. Draw a line around 3 sides for placement, then screw 2x4 in place using two 2" screws.



Side section with 2x4 screwed in.



Drill 4 bottom screw holes through the vertical 2x6.



Place the 2x6 side section vertically and drill through one vertical board in to the horizontal bottom one. Two 3" screws will screw in to the middle of the horizontal 1x6 and two screws will screw in to the middle of the horizontal 2x6.

1 comment:

YankeeQuilter said...

I love this...woman with powertools! When I lived in Maryland I worked for Black and Decker. I used to complain about the size of the hand grip all the time to the engineers. Fine if they want to make DeWalt heavy but household tools should be easier to use!

By the way love the woods behind your house!