
Ahhh yes, finally. See the square on the right with the red stripes . . . believe it or not, that is from the 70's.

It's a good feeling, finishing a big project. Better than chocolate even, and that's saying something.
Until then, keep stitchin' . . .
15 comments:
Wow--that looks marvelous. You must have an enormous feeling of accomplishment after finishing that monster! Is it a keeper or a gift?
~Joan
Way to go finishing the quilt! It looks terrific.
Amazing quilt! What's the finished size on it? It looks huge! Really beautiful.
looks wonderful....be proud of yourself for finishing.
Kathie
Hi San, Big Blue is looking good! What a HUGE accomplishment that one is!! Congratulations on finishing it. The binding must have taken forever. Great job! Hugs, Finn
I love that quilt... I want to make a charm quilt with white - just like this!
beautiful
it is absolutely beautiful. You should feel very proud of that! And I love the photo, with the trees and the blue sky in the background.
very nice. This will look beautiful on a bed! Don't you get to have chocolate when you finish?
What a gorgeous finish. Great job.
I love how some of the different blues pop. This is beautiful.
I know the feeling, completion is close to chocolate, been doing a little of that my self.
Well, that is beautiful. It looks so square and well-sewn. What an accomplishment.
It is WONDERFUL!
Finally having a chance to catch up on what you've been up to. I had several months to go through - and it was a real treat! You are definitely my kind of quilter - each scrappy creation was better than the last. I've savored the fabulous quilt show to be found on your blog pages.
Oh yes - I definitely recognize that 70's fabric. Remember Gunne Sax dresses? I bought a LOT of three cotton prints to make the dress - featuring that stripe. Never did make the dress. Finally used up the three pieces in quilts - though I know there are still some scraps of it floating around in the bins in my studio.
Post a Comment