Four bins full of plaid fabrics have been waiting for that lightbulb moment . . . for years now. Inspiration from Bonnie's site, as well as lovely examples from Lynn's site finally convinced me to play along. 
After a bit of tweaking, I think I've gotten it right.
Until then, keep stitchin' . . .
14 comments:
Oh I like this one. It seems so country to me.
Okay now this is the FIRST TIME I've seen this in a way that I really liked. This is a quilt I could get under and snuggle with. Wow.
That is beautiful. The colors really pop. Great job.
Great quilt. It looks like mountain majesties. I have yet to catch the plaid shirt fever, but if I keep seeing these wonderful quilts from thrift store shirts, I may become a convert.
That is a very good pattern for plaids. Love it!
Yeah, I think you got it right! It looks great!
That's such a clever way to use the plaids. Full of wonderful colour!
I have often looked at this pattern, but I would not have thought about doing it in plaids. It looks terrific.
love it :)
Beautiful! Breath-taking!! Is this pattern by Bonnie?
I like it! Yep, you got it right!
Me too, love it! You get so much done, it is awesome.
Do you use thrift-store plaid shirts, or fabric?
I bet it would be great in flannel.
Thanks for sharing, and for all the inspiration!
I love plaids and your quilt is a great use of many different ones. It turned out wonderful!
How cleverly done! It looks fabulous.
Post a Comment