Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Highland Peaks


Quilter's Rule #8: When pulling fabric for project A and you've lost sight of the floor due to stacks of plaids all over the place, it just makes sense to keep on cutting for project B or C or even D before cleaning up the mess. Kinda like baking Christmas cookies all in one day.

Until then, keep stitchin' . . .

10 comments:

*karendianne. said...

True That!

Melanie said...

I am in love with this plaid quilt. Yes-- I'm jealous of how many plaids you have in your stash....lucky girl....

Mary Johnson said...

This is one of my favorite patterns from Bonnie. My Mom and I made a version of this quilt for one of my nieces.

Anonymous said...

that is absolutely the way I quilt..it's a mess. but i feel more organized!

Quilts And Pieces said...

Oh very cool quilt! Love the plaids!

The Calico Cat said...

That is kind of my plan for the next taupe cutting session... :o) cut for "double X" & "Card Tricks" &, &, &

Floss said...

I think I like this one even more than the last one.

Anonymous said...

this looks so great, good use of your plaids

Elaine Adair said...

You have put your plaids to great use! How handsome this is!

Marit said...

I love both your Highland quilts. I need to keep building a plaid stash....