Friday, September 21, 2007

Oh Happy Day

In February of 1999, Valentine's day fell on the weekend so I decided a quilting pot luck was in order.
There were 3 cutting stations set up and 1 main sewing table in the long living room. Several of my friends (mostly all former students) came by for an afternoon of sewing and a lot of laughter.
This was the pattern I taught them that day. As far as I know almost everyone else finished theirs. However, I can proudly say that mine is now DONE! Oh Happy Day.

4 comments:

YankeeQuilter said...

There should be a special Quilt finish dance! Congrats. Looks fun!

Susan Tidwell said...

I just love little quilts, and this one is especially cute and cuddly. Congrats on finishing it and thanks for sharing it with us.

meggie said...

That is a dear little quilt. Very pretty!

SuBee said...

How sweet is that! Good job!