
It's taken me a few days to post it (new nickname Pokey), but thank you Carolyn for the award. That was most thoughtful of you. And I sure hope you are feeling better soon. For those of you who have not had a chance, pop on over to Carolyn's blog at "Lakeside Quilting" and wish her well as she recently just had surgery.
Now whom do I pass it along to? Well, that will take some serious consideration as I'm only permitted 5 and how can one possibly narrow the list down that far. Goodness gracious. Can you smell the smoke, I'm thinking that hard. Obviously a commercial break is in order and I'll have to get back to you all on this one. You might want to pick up a good book while you wait. Say . . . . War and Peace.
No comments:
Post a Comment