You'll notice the blog layout has changed. Do let me know what you think. If the titles are hard to read, the text is hard to read, or you think everything should be changed to hot pink and magenta.
Just kidding on the pink / magenta part. But you knew that.
Until then, keep stitchin' . . .
5 comments:
Everything looks good, easy to read. Thanks always for the "good reads". HUGS... and stitches
The new layout looks great! Just one comment and it does not have to do with the changes. Rather, when I type my comments, the type size is very small and I have a hard time seeing what I just typed. Can this be fixed? I like the changes you made on your blog.
The new layout looks great. A nice restful spot to visit.
Looks very nice. Easy to read. BTW, the beautiful header photo --where is that? Is it a view from your kitchen window?
Looks great...and so does your girl:-)
Post a Comment