The alternate blue square has tiny navy pin dots. Just enough to make it interesting. I enjoyed making this one so much, I've decided to do one in twin size also.
I'm not a huge fan of blue but in this quilt is is just perfect. I can't imagine any other color working as well. I keep thinking about 16-patch or 25-patch or 36- or 49-patch blocks. Maybe one of these days I'll make some.
5 comments:
Fabulous quilt top. Great colors.
I'm not a huge fan of blue but in this quilt is is just perfect. I can't imagine any other color working as well. I keep thinking about 16-patch or 25-patch or 36- or 49-patch blocks. Maybe one of these days I'll make some.
Beautiful. Maw
I really do like it. The background fabric is perfect for all of the scrappy squares.
It looks so great! love the 25 patches!
Post a Comment