Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Ut oh,

 I've been watching the sky get darker all morning and now it's really starting to snow.  We're going down to 14 tonight so this should be an interesting storm.

Remember the hearts cut out of left over jacket pieces, I simply zig-zag stitched them on to blank note cards purchased from Hobby Lobby.  Now all I need to do is get them in the mail.  

You could of course do this with unquilted leftovers, just back them with a fusible interfacing and of course, remember to use an old needle on your sewing machine if you zig-zag them down.  (Ooops, I forgot that part.)

Today's silly picture of Dolly.

For all of those dealing with cold temps in the north, please drive carefully, but for heaven's sake do stay home if you can.

Until then, keep stitchin' . . .

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dolly looks like she needs a playmate. Maybe a smaller version of her. You think? maw

Susan Tidwell said...

nice valentines! stay warm

Vicki W said...

The cards are awesome!